FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
160 views 6 comments
by anonymous
TRB140 Output fails to react on I/O juggler Input state change, whereas  this Output continues to react properly to sms commands.

The issue is solved each time after a Reboot of the TRB140, but appears again after a while (after approximately 1 day).

Same problem occurs on 2 different TRB140 , both using R-00.07.03.4. The issue already existed on former releases.

Hello,

The issue is still present on 7.04 - Please find attached the step by step guide and the troubleshoot file.

Thank you for your swift attention.
by anonymous

Hello,

The issue is still present on 7.04 - Please find attached the step by step guide and the troubleshoot file.

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you check, if the issue is present on 7.04 firmware?

Otherwise, I would like you to provide the following:

• A step by step guide to replicate the issue;
  • A troubleshoot file from the device with the issue present. To generate the file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. Attach it by editing your your question. 

This will help to determine the causes of the issue and resolve it in future firmware releases.

Best regards,

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

by anonymous
Please can you inform me if a solution is processed on this issue ?

Thank you.
0 votes
by anonymous
Please, may I know if my explanation of this issue is readable, and useful, for you ?

Thank you for your attention.
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for the detailed description.

The issue is still being looked at, though not yet replicated.

How many TRB devices do you have and are they all affected?

Is the time frame always 1 - 2 days or does it vary more?

What voltage is used to trigger input and what voltage is used to power the device?

Best regards,
by anonymous
Hello,

Tks a lot for your follow-up.

I have 2 TRB140 until now (much more in future). Both are affected by this issue.

Time frame is variable between 12 hours and 2 or 3 days, most of the time.

Voltage to trigger input is 4,6v and voltage to power the TRB140 is 12v.

Best regards. Luc
by anonymous

Hello,

The issue was not replicated during a week of testing, the TRB remained responsive to input triggers.

The thing I would like to note is that according to TRB wiki, for digital input; 0-5 V levels are considered as logical 0, while voltages 8-30 V are detected as logical 1.

Could you try increasing the input trigger voltage?

Best regards,

by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for your effort.

May I better reformulate the voltages:  my Input voltages are 4,6v for Low and 8v for High., and the TRB140 is powered with 12v.

So, as you see, I am within the recommended voltages .

Is not it strange that the issue would come from voltages, which are the same when the TRB140 is good working, or  not working ?

It seem to me that the solution could be in some bits or bytes errors in the Software ?

Can you verify if you replication is really the same as my step-by-step guide ?

Best regards.