FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
103 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi, i have the following situation. I'm trying to do a port fowarding (port 502), in such a way that connection that comes from the local network trough WAN port go to the port 502 of PLC (197.158.1.1). The RUT 300 has a static IP LAN 197.158.1.100.  It is necessary VLAN? Thaks a lot

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Is there a particular reason why you're not using Private IP addresses within your LAN network?

To forward traffic from the WAN interface of your router on port 502 to another device in your LAN, you can set up a port forwarding rule in the Network -> Firewall -> Port Forwards section (here).

• Protocol: TCP
  • Source zone: WAN
  • External port: 502
  • Internal zone: LAN
  • Internal IP: IP address of LAN device to forward to.
  • Internal port: 502

If you are having issues, please, attach a troubleshoot file to your question by editing it. Troubleshoot file can be downloaded from System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot.

Kind Regards,

Andzej

by anonymous
Hi, I've already tried the port forwards but it didn't work. I belive it is not configured the gateway address in the PLC (i can't verify it). It's possible? Thanks a lot.