FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
499 views 12 comments
by anonymous
My VPN Hub contains a user client and a RUT240 (Online) client configured with the RMS connected and a sim

Before connecting my router in LAN with a plc I want to connect via RMS VPN to ping the router config page but no response

I open the vpn config file with OpenVPN Connect

What test would allow me to ensure the good connection?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out!

Could you clarify if you have set the needed routes to reach the LAN of the RUT240? Instructions on how to do this can be found in this Wiki article or this video on our YouTube channel.

Make sure you have enabled the LAN forwarding and make sure the VPN Hub network IP address does not conflict with the LAN network address of the RUT240.

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous
Hello,

Could you share a few screenshots of your RMS VPN Hub configuration?

Particularly, the Clients and the Routes sections.

Thank you.

Best regards,
DaumantasG
by anonymous

Hello,

In the WebUI of the router, could you navigate to Network → Firewall → General Settings and make sure that Forwarding is enabled on all OpenVPN zones?

Also, are you using the command described previously (ping 192.168.1.22 -S 192.168.255.xxx) to ping the PLC from the OpenVPN client?

As I understand, you are now able to ping the VPN tunnel IP of the RUT240, correct?

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous

All transfers are activated :
https://community.teltonika-networks.com/?qa=blob&qa_blobid=16480659520215210860

I use this command but no reception.

That's right, I can ping the VPN tunnel IP of the RUT240.

Also, I can ping my plc when it is connected directly to the PC.

by anonymous
Hello,

I will contact you via a private message regarding a remote session.

Best regards,
DaumantasG