FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
93 views 0 comments
by anonymous
I have a rut955 my issues are as follows.

1. The 4G signal will repeatedly drop out, I have confirmed that supply is ok through my phone.

2. The router regular drops it WiFi connection to my laptop.

3 when I connect to a public campsite WiFi with a log in page, I cannot gain access.

Hopefully we can find a resolution to all of the above because if any of these cannot the router is not suitable for use in a RV.

Thanks.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you please edit your question and attach a troubleshoot file? Just ensure that the router has been running for some time, and when the issue occurs, download the troubleshoot file before making any changes or rebooting the device. To download the troubleshoot file, navigate to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot. This file can provide further insights into the issues you're experiencing. The attached files are only visible to Teltonika moderators.

Regarding your third point about connecting the RUT955 in client mode to Hotspots with a captive portal:

Currently, there are known issues with this. However, the support for this feature is planned in the upcoming v7.5 firmware. The release of v7.5 firmware is expected around mid-summer. There is also a possibility that this feature may even be released earlier with v7.4.4 if all goes smoothly. You can find more information about this topic in a forum thread here.

Kind Regards,

Andzej