FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
839 views 12 comments
by
please tell me how i can have a remote access to a device in the same network of a rut950.

when i access the page is not complete (i suppose that th js file is not present)

thanks

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Do you have any topology what is it you're trying to access and through what? It could be that port forwarding is enough for your solution; more about it here: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUT950_Firewall#Port_Forwarding

But it is better if you could give us some kind of topology.

EB.
by

Thanks for the answer

I have create a Dynamic Dns using Dynu service.

Now the domain is lanternatrieste.ddnsgeek.com and is working.

But the remote access console and the port forwarding, using the domain, is available only if I connect my computer in lan with router.

The router from remote not respond to ping.

Any suggestion to solve ?

Thanks in advance

by anonymous
In Administration > Access control, did you enable Remote HTTP access? Also, check after you turned on that option can you reach your device WebUI through your public IP address, not dynamic.

Let me know once you have done it.

EB.
by
thanks for answer

i try but not work

i have restore all default paramteres and turned on the remote HTTPaccess.

thanks
by anonymous
Do you have a public IP address? It might the issue, that your IP address is not public and even if DDNS detects it, it's not reachable from outside networks. If there's an APN that your ISP gave to you, make sure you use it.

EB.
by
i use the ip that show in overview page

if i connect my pc in lan with router it work but if i try in wan not.

thanks
by anonymous
Could you post or private message me the IP?
by
have received ip on web@teltonika.lt ?
by
i have try to change the provider of connection (APN)

i try to change dynamic dns provider, actualy dyndns (lanternatrieste.ns0.it)

but without any result

please help me.

thankyou
by anonymous
Private message me please on the crowd support page. Click on my name and you should see that option.
by
hi Ernestas

please explain me how i can send you private message and solve my BIG problem

thanks
by anonymous

First make sure you have a registered account on our crowd support.

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi!

I think that what giovanni is trying to say is that the webpage showed after you forward your request to an internal device (you give access to) is somewhat crippled, I myself are receiving errors on that. Have a look at the ss attached.

This specific device (and device access) has been working correctly until yesterday.

I fear that the problem is the same as this post https://community.teltonika-networks.com/19313/device-access-in-rms-does-not-work-properly

by anonymous
Could you private message me your serial number please?

EB.