FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,423 views 16 comments
by anonymous
I would like to use a specific LAN port on my RUTX11 for using MOBILE data only and the other 3 ports used for accessing the internet via the connected WAN. Im guessing this would be set up via VLAN somehow but not really sure how to achieve this. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

I think your issue was discussed here in this thread: https://community.teltonika-networks.com/21805/rutx09-policy-base-routing-for-dual-wan?show=21805#q21805

Please reference it to your needs.

EB.

by anonymous
Ive factory rest the router and run through all the steps again. Still no Internet access on Lan port 1.

thanks
by anonymous
Have you done any additional configuration?

Did it work before when you were in 4G signal area?

Does it work if it's freshly reset and without configuration?

EB.
by anonymous

The only additional configuration i made was to select SIM 2 as default which is where the working sim for this area is installed.

The port itself works if I leave it on default VLAN but then I cant select specific route to internet.

by anonymous
Would you be willing to do a remote session maybe? If yes - please private message me with your anydesk ID. (Please connect external internet cable to your computer so I won't lose the connection on config changes).

EB.
by anonymous
Hi,

trying to configure RUTX12 that LAN 2 3 4 and both WIFI's traffic goes through SIM1 WAN  and LAN 1 through SIM2 WAN. At the moment there is only SIM1 inserted but I am still reaching Internet from all Interfaces. DHCP works ok (LAN 2 3 4 and WIFI's are 192.168.1.1 and LAN 1 is 192.168.2.1).

ErnestasB can you help me on that ?

Thank you