5241 questions

6398 answers

10275 comments

6367 members

0 votes
227 views 20 comments
by

Hi,

I have TRB140003000 and I upgraded the FW to TRB1400_R_00.01.03 because this version matches the profile I am using. An error occurred while uploading FW. I have access to most of the settings via WEBGUI but I cannot access the UPGRADE FW menu and I cannot change the system.

I tried to use the RUT method and upload the system via WinSCP and CLI but I get the message: sysupgrade is not working.

I tried to run TRB from uboot.html / index.html but that doesn't work either.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there any other method?

Regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by
Hello,

Regarding your issue could you try doing this steps:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2588979 -> Install this first

1.Turn off/unplug TRB14x;
2.Press and hold reset button, at the same time plug the power cable and keep holding reset button for about 5 seconds (mobile signal LED's should start blinking);
3.Use cd command to navigate to the place where you saved the tlt-rootfs-trb1400.ubi file (Example: cd C:\Users\ma.ju\AppData\Local\Temp);
4.Then use this command: fastboot flash rootfs_a tlt-rootfs-trb1400.ubi
5. When it completes the process use this command; fastboot flash rootfs_b build/tlt-rootfs-trb1400.ubi
6.Then use this command: fastboot flash boot_a tlt-boot-trb1400.img
7. When it completes the process use this command; fastboot flash boot_a tlt-boot-trb1400.img
8. When it is done unplug and plug your device again, it should boot up as normal
9. Install the latest software through WebUI.

UBI files can be downloaded from here: https://we.tl/t-hHJdVuG2OU

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Jerome
by

Hello Jerome,

Unfortunately, I cannot upgrade. When I click the Firmware tab, this window appears for me:

Regards Pet

by

Hello, 

I have sent you private message on your qyik account that you used to generate the question.

Regards,
Jerome

by

Hello, 

Could you try again upgrading the said TRB device with Legacy bin files. 

1.Turn off/unplug TRB14x;
2.Press and hold reset button, at the same time plug the power cable and keep holding reset button for about 5 seconds (mobile signal LED's should start blinking);
3.Use cd command to navigate to the place where you saved the tlt-rootfs-trb1400.ubi file (Example: cd C:\Users\ma.ju\AppData\Local\Temp);
4.Then use this command: fastboot flash rootfs_a openwrt-mdm9x07-trb1400-squashfs-legacy.bin
5. When it completes the process use this command; fastboot flash rootfs_b openwrt-mdm9x07-trb1400-squashfs-legacy.bin
6.Then use this command: fastboot flash boot_a trb1400-kernel.bin
7. When it completes the process use this command; fastboot flash boot_a trb1400-kernel.bin
8. When it is done unplug and plug your device again, it should boot up as normal
9. Install the latest software through WebUI.

Let me know if issue occurs.

Regards,
Jerome

by
Hello Jerome

Where can I find the files:

- openwrt-mdm9x07-trb1400-squashfs-legacy.bin

-  trb1400-kernel.bin

Regards Pet
by