8411 questions

9899 answers

15703 comments

14199 members

0 votes
44 views 1 comments
by

Dear all,

I have a problem similar to this https://community.teltonika-networks.com/25738/rut850-firmware-upgrade-failure but was unable to solve.

I have RUT850 updated to latest firmware RUT850_R_00.01.04 as well as updated STM firmware to version 10.

I have done factory reset, then completed the initial wizard.

When I go to Networks > Mobile page, I got Internal Server Error with this stack trace, as such it is impossible to change the APN or other settings from the user interface.

Please advise.

Nick

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:525: Failed to execute function dispatcher target for entry '/admin/network/mobile'.

The called action terminated with an exception:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:525: Failed to execute cbi dispatcher target for entry '/admin/network/mobile/general'.

The called action terminated with an exception:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:105: Failed to execute template 'cbi/map'.

A runtime error occured: /usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:105: Failed to execute template 'cbi/mobile_tabs_switch'.

A runtime error occured: /usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:105: Failed to execute template 'cbi/ucisection'.

A runtime error occured: /usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:105: Failed to execute template 'cbi/tabcontainer'.

A runtime error occured: /usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:105: Failed to execute template 'cbi/value'.

A runtime error occured: /usr/lib/lua/luci/cbi.lua:1427: attempt to index local 'self' (a nil value)

stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'assert'

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:525: in function 'dispatch'

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:270: in function

1 Answer

0 votes
by
Hi,

Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce your issue and have my Mobile page loaded normally.

Could you please try the following:

1. Go back by one firmware on your device and then update it again with the latest one without keeping any settings.

2. If you tried resetting through the WebUI option - try resetting by holding a reset button on the device for 5 seconds.

3. If you're still having the issue after these steps, please go to Mobile page where you get that error and then download a troubleshoot file from System > Troubleshoot > Troubleshoot file and send it to me via private message.

EB.
by

Hi,

I had to focus on other projects and couldn't follow through the diagnosis of this unit, now I have some time to get to the bottom of it.

I did the first step, reverted back to RUT850_R_00.01.03_WEBUI without keeping settings and the Mobile page loaded with no errors.

Then I upgraded again to RUT850_R_00.01.04_WEBUI and the error reappeared. No changes to the configuration were made.

I have been in touch with the RMA people of my Teltonika distributor, and told me they had several instances of this error which was solved by this procedure, unfortunately it fails on my unit.

Additionally the unit will lose connectivity after 8-24 hours since boot and stays disconnected. I had to set up an automatic modem reboot after failed pings, as described in this other thread, but this seems a crutch for a failing hardware/firmware.

We have deployed several RUT240/RUT950 and didn't have to set up such rule.

I will send you the troubleshooting file via PM

Thank you

Nick