6388 questions

7721 answers

12535 comments

8403 members

0 votes
9 views 0 comments
by

Dear all,

I have a problem similar to this https://community.teltonika-networks.com/25738/rut850-firmware-upgrade-failure but was unable to solve.

I have RUT850 updated to latest firmware RUT850_R_00.01.04 as well as updated STM firmware to version 10.

I have done factory reset, then completed the initial wizard.

When I go to Networks > Mobile page, I got Internal Server Error with this stack trace, as such it is impossible to change the APN or other settings from the user interface.

Please advise.

Nick

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:525: Failed to execute function dispatcher target for entry '/admin/network/mobile'.

The called action terminated with an exception:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:525: Failed to execute cbi dispatcher target for entry '/admin/network/mobile/general'.

The called action terminated with an exception:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:105: Failed to execute template 'cbi/map'.

A runtime error occured: /usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:105: Failed to execute template 'cbi/mobile_tabs_switch'.

A runtime error occured: /usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:105: Failed to execute template 'cbi/ucisection'.

A runtime error occured: /usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:105: Failed to execute template 'cbi/tabcontainer'.

A runtime error occured: /usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:105: Failed to execute template 'cbi/value'.

A runtime error occured: /usr/lib/lua/luci/cbi.lua:1427: attempt to index local 'self' (a nil value)

stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'assert'

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:525: in function 'dispatch'

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:270: in function

1 Answer

0 votes
by
Hi,

Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce your issue and have my Mobile page loaded normally.

Could you please try the following:

1. Go back by one firmware on your device and then update it again with the latest one without keeping any settings.

2. If you tried resetting through the WebUI option - try resetting by holding a reset button on the device for 5 seconds.

3. If you're still having the issue after these steps, please go to Mobile page where you get that error and then download a troubleshoot file from System > Troubleshoot > Troubleshoot file and send it to me via private message.

EB.