FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,795 views 6 comments
by anonymous

Hi 

I have set the route RUT 240 to reboot , get status on SMS.... with 'no authorization'.  I send the SMS to the device, but I dont get a reply! I can send an sms from the router to my phone and it get delivered but if i want to 'status'  i dont get a reply from the unit? Can you advise if I'm missing some setting some where?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

I check with the same firmware and seems working correctly.

Try to reset router to default settings and try again. If issue persist, send to me a troubleshoot package after you send status sms to router.
by anonymous
Okay thanks, resetting now.Can you give me details how to switch on debug to capture the information you need?
by anonymous
Send status sms to router, wait few minutes. Then go via router WebUI: System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot -> Troubleshoot file:Download.
by anonymous

Hi 

Okay reset to factory setting and send a 'status' request from an Irish 353 mobile, no reply. Sent the same from a UK +44 mobile number and got a reply.......

See attached  box link to log file ( couldn't see how to attach it ) 

LOGFILE

by anonymous

Hi,

request from an Irish 353 mobile,

Have you tried to send SMS to that number via router WebUI?

by
Hi

Yes I have and I received it on the Irish number, and if I ring it to reboot from the Irish number I get a SMS back after reboot.....

Sending SMS from Irish number for status or reboot doesn't work?
by anonymous
Hi,

If you could, send status sms to router, wait few minutes. Then go via router WebUI: System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot -> Troubleshoot file:Download and send that file to me PM.